Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Verum by Courtney Cole (Nocte book 2) REVIEW

Verum by Courtney Cole (Nocte book 2)



THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.  

My name is Calla Price and I’m drowning.  

My new world is a dark, dark ocean and I’m being pulled under by secrets.  

Can I trust anyone? I don’t know anymore.  

The lies are spirals. They twist and turn, binding me with their thorns and serpentine tongues. And just when I think I have it figured out, everything is pulled out from under me.  

I’m entangled in the darkness.  

But the truth will set me free.  

It’s just ahead of me, so close I can touch it. But even though it shines and glimmers, it has glistening fangs and I know it will shred me.  

Are you scared?  

I am.  



REVIEW BY ASHLEIGH GIANNOCCARO
 
I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole! What a story these characters have weaved. My heart cannot possibly take more! But i want more!
 
Calla, Finn and Dare have wormed into my mind and just wont leave. After Nocte I couldn't wait to read this and now I am once again waiting for the next piece of this mind bending, heart crushing puzzle.
 
Once again I loved every second I spent in this world with these characters and I highly recommend both books! Like GO READ THEM NOW!!!!
 
five brain wrecking stars once again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment