Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

** REVIEW** ONE FUNERAL by KAT & STONE BASTION


The stakes climb higher in this second book in the No Weddings Series for Hannah Martin, a woman restrained by her past, and Cade Michaelson, the man who could help set her free.

I'm drawn to Cade as he charms his way into more of my life and offers me something I truly haven't ever had: a friend. Yet his humor, patience, and drop-dead sexiness take my breath away, and I know my heart is at risk. I want to move forward but am terrified I can't.

Cade seems to have it together from his own devastating heartache. His subtle actions, however, suggest a different story. And even though he says he wants more, I wonder if he's able to trust in our developing relationship.

As we navigate through our tangled feelings, we vow to take it slow. Yet no matter how careful we try to be, things between us intensify--and there's nothing we can do, or want to do, to stop it.

But the biggest question remains: Is chemistry enough to move beyond the past and toward a future together?


*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Scorching (explicit) sex scenes.
Fire extinguisher highly recommended.








I really enjoyed the first book so I dived right in to book 2 and finished in a day.  Its a long build up book to them having sex. i like the writing its good i have no negative points to make. I find the characters relatable and theres no drama which is ex
exactly what i need right now. 

The book starts with Cade and Hannah finding their feet as a non dating "couple". they have agreed to take it slow and they are not ready yet for the next vital step of sleeping together. As their relationship grows so does Hannah's cupcake business. The book has a lovely ending xox


No comments:

Post a Comment