Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

**REVIEW** TWO BAR MITZVAHS by KAT & STONE BASTION


Summer heats up in this third book in the No Weddings Series, where Cade Michaelson strives to balance his and Hannah Martin's new relationship with the growing demands of his financial success.


Waiting for Hannah has been the best and worst kind of torture. Now I can claim her as mine. We believe we're done with the past and can move forward together.

Hannah grows stronger than ever as she trusts in me--trusts in us. And when obstacles appear, she shows a surprising fierceness that rivals my own.

However, all is not perfect in paradise. Things get chaotic while I try to juggle multiple businesses, an ex from hell, and a girlfriend I'd do anything to keep. And in the middle of the whirlwind, I recklessly think I can handle everything.

But when all the madness is over, will I have everything I want--will I still have Hannah?





Im gonna give this one 3.5 stars as I enjoyed it but not as much as the other's. The writing as usual is very good and I feel connected to these character's but feel wasn't much Hannah this book. It seemed very focused on "SELFISH BITCH" and Cade's job BUT this is explained when Cade talks to his dad late in the book.

This book is a journey for Cade and Hannah. They are still a new couple and need to find their feet as a couple, even getting a puppy. They both have new companies to get up and running along with Cade's ex trying to mess with them as a couple AND their businesses. The businesses are doing fabulous but between cade's 2 businesses, family party AND his ex is he giving hannah the time she needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment