Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

** REVIEW** ECHO by E K BLAIR


The highly anticipated follow-up to Bang. Echo is the second book in the Black Lotus series. 



It's been said the longest echo ever measured lasted 75 seconds, but I can assure you, this will last much longer. The bang deafened the world around me, muting everything into nullity, allowing the reflection of its destruction to live far beyond its intended life.

It will follow me forever, destroying me--destroying you.

You want answers?

So do I.


*Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing




I feel like I have waited forever for this book in reality it was only about a year. Now I have finished my first thoughts are WTF, seriously woman. F**K she is trying to give us all a heart attack. Some writers just have something special and boy does Mrs Blair have something special. I feel like i have been ripped in two then sewn back together again. the emotional roller coaster was just crazy. 

So the end of book one was BANG  and im not gonna give anything away except that bang was my heart. I’m totally blown away poor Elizabeth/ Nina she really has been to hell and back and i’m struggling to write this review because of spoilers. Just GRRHHHHHr. 

WOW. 5 giant helium balloon filled stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment