Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

COFFEE BREAK WITH MARY SEMBERA


What book do you wish you had written ?

Something like Canterbury tales. I loved the stories and how they all connect.



What's your favourite of your books ?
Rennillia bk1 will always be my favorite because it was the first one. She's my first book love.



Which of your books was the most fun to write ?
I'd have to say Charlotte from my Marked Heart novels. I genuinely loved her character and putting her and Auggie together was so much fun for me, even when it wasn't for them.



Which of your books was the hardest  to write ?
Life with HIM, a companion novelette to The Rennillia Series. As short a book as it was, a few times I didn't think I could keep going. The subject matter was rough on me and it was emotionally draining to put it all down.



Your book is being made into  a movie, which star would you beg to make a cameo appearance ?
Gerard Butler!



Coffee, tea or wine ?
COFFEE.



You are taking me on holiday, where are we going and why ?
Comic Con. I'll be Harley Quinn and you can be Cat Woman. ;) we can stay in a 5star hotel and cause all kinds of trouble.




Who is your favourite book boyfriend ? (Not yours )


I have so many, it's hard to choose. Right now, I'm still swooning over Rob Jacobs from Sonya Ray's T3C series.


What was the last thing you ate ?
porkchops with jambalaya rice and sausage.



Which of your character’s would you
A, marry
Auggie- he cooks ;)
B, sleep with
Braden- he's a giver :D
C, murder
Ren- I love her but she makes me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment