Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

** MINI REVIEW** BOSS 2 by RUBY ROSS



NO SYNOPSIS SO I WILL WRITE MY OWN 
Boss ended where Brent opens a chest full of BDSM sex toys and says "My terms". Erica decides based on her past experiences that she can't be Brent's submissive but she still wants to stay the night.  Brent gives her the cold shoulder for while. She finds out he is in Greece. When she gets back to work she thinks she has been fired but what she doesn't expect is a promotion. With Brent giving her the cold shoulder she decides to give herself to him. Can this work ? Can they be Boss/ Employee and Master/Submissive ?  Is the collar she finds at his house meant for her ?


I loved both Boss and Boss 2 . I was given this free in return for honest review and book 1 is currently free.  Ruby has a lovely story telling style but I hate these short stories my personal preference is for 1 book not a series of short stories. 
 There is a fantastic background story here and ruby has written it well. The secondary characters are fresh and interesting. All in all this is a well written book.

No comments:

Post a Comment