Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

**RELEASE** RENNILLIA 3 by M. SEMBERA

There comes a time in every man's life
when he has to face the things he has done.
Rennillia 3 (Rennillia Series #4)
New Adult
M. Sembera
May 19, 2016

Four friends test the bonds of love, loyalty, and friendship in the final installment of this suspenseful new-adult saga.

 Determined to take control of her own life, Ren makes a decision that she believes will benefit not only herself, but those she cares about the most. Uncovering one secret after another, she discovers things far more serious than she could have imagined.

 With Hert fighting her every step of the way refusing to trust her, Emerson just as afraid as she is, and doing her best to keep Jackson from being involved; she is forced to step outside of her comfort zone.

 Relying on those she is unsure if she can trust, Ren makes a stand that could very well cost her, her life, in this conclusion to the Rennillia Series.


Excerpt:


My eyes memorized every inch of his tattoo as I questioned, “What happens when you find someone and get married?”
 “Who says I’m going to?” he asked, pulling his shirt back on.
 Tilting my head, I argued, “Oh, come on. As many girls as you’ve been with, one of ‘ems bound to stick sooner or later.”
 Appearing insulted, Jackson disagreed, saying, “I already told you, I was done with messing around.”
 “What about love?” I asked.
 Giving me an odd look, he replied, “What does one have to do with the other?”
Shrugging, I saw his point.

I wasn’t in love before Hert, and I gladly would have slept with him before any feelings were declared. In fact, it was falling in love with Hert that made me want to wait. Feeling my heart beat a little faster and with the knot in my stomach crushing my insides, I needed to know.
 “Don’t you want both?” I questioned.
 Swallowing hard, Jackson asked, “Do you want me to have both?”
Staring blankly at him, my mind raced but I had nothing to say. If I said no, what kind of person would that make me? If I said yes, I would be a terrible person.
 Starting to smile, he imparted, “Whatever I choose to do with my life is my own personal decision. I’m not resentful and I only have one regret and trust me, Ren, it has nothing to do with sex.”
 Curious, I asked, “What is it?”
   Leaning his head towards me, he shared, “A long time ago, a friend needed me and I wasn’t there.”


What to read after Rennillia's Series
Marked Heart Novels by M. Sembera
Four full-length stand alone novels and one novella interconnecting four couples that will make you fall in love, laugh, cry, swoon, and believe in second chances.


www.BrokenBirdMedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment